• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Week 4 Inspection!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ET1sWife

Twidget's Wife
Today is the big day for our guys (and gals)! Does anyone know if they will be able to call tonight?
I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone.
Megan

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
In fact, should be going on now...ah...the memories. I don't think they'll be able to call tonight, they'll be too busy helping the people who failed for the re-inspect on Saturday. If they secure though, you can expect a call tomorrow.

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
ET1sWife said:
Today is the big day for our guys (and gals)! Does anyone know if they will be able to call tonight?
I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone.
Megan

I'm trying to think back... I want to say that it was kind of a "No news is good news" situation. I didn't hear from my SNA that day, but I think I heard from him by that sunday. By the time 9th week RLP came around, communication had changed a lot, so you'll be better informed then. However, at the 4 week point, I wouldn't expect a call the same day as inspection. Also, even if they do secure, sometimes they are not told they have secured until after the weekend is over. (That's what happened to 16-04) Hope this was helpful!

~Crystal

ET1sWife

Twidget's Wife
I talked to my husband last night and he passed the inspection!!! YEAH!!!
He said the class as a whole did really well. I guess we are good for a few more weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.