• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wedding Party

gtxc2001

See what the monkey eats, then eat the monkey
pilot
Contributor
I screwed the pooch and am going to be unable to participate as part of the sword detail at a friend's wedding this Saturday in Pensacola. If any Pensacola Marine would like to stand in for me, I'll make it worth your while when I'm down there for ASO school in May. Additionally, you are invited to attend the wedding reception as well. Send me a PM if you think you might be interested. Only requirement is Dress Blue "B" and a sword. If you want to learn a bit about Iraq, Afghanistan, flying helos in general, or Cobras and Hueys specifically, this would be a good chance to get the poop straight from the horse's mouth.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
The last person that posted here looking for people to do a sword arch offered up her bride's maids as payment......

gtxc2001

See what the monkey eats, then eat the monkey
pilot
Contributor
The last person that posted here looking for people to do a sword arch offered up her bride's maids as payment......

While I regret that I can't guarantee the bridesmaids to anybody, copious amounts of booze and a few greenbacks are definitely in the realm of my abilities...