• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Website updgrades in the near future

Renegade One

None
For those that are interested, the software that powers this website, Xenforo, will be releasing a major upgrade in the next few months. One of the new features that I am looking forward to seeing is the upgraded editor for posting ...
Does that mean I'll have more time to edit/delete stupid stuff I post? :cool:

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Does that mean I'll have more time to edit/delete stupid stuff I post? :cool:
No, I purposefully set your edit time to zero, in addition the forum will randomly change some of the spelling and words in your post to make you seem more senile and out of touch than the average SNA/SNFO. :) I keed.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Questions:
1. Will the new upgrade give us the ability to SAVE a half-finished post when we have to leave it for some reason, then come back later/next day... finish & post? If we can do that already, I sure don't know how, duh.:oops:

2. What/where is the magic edit button to change profile signature?:rolleyes:
BzB

OscarMyers

None
Questions:
1. Will the new upgrade give us the ability to SAVE a half-finished post when we FALL ASLEEP AT THE KEYBOARD, then come back later/next day... finish & post? If we can do that already, I sure don't know how, duh.:oops:

2. What/where is the magic edit button to change profile signature?:rolleyes:
BzB

FIFY ;)

OscarMyers

None
Careful, HotDog…not everything you think is funny is actually all that funny. (I've certainly learned that over time on this forum…) BzB was rolling in on heavily defended NVN targets and making night traps when you were still a gleam in your parents' eyes.

From my limited interactions with him, I didn't think it would be interpreted the wrong way. I'd be the first one to open a tab at any disreputable establishment for the opportunity to get an earful of what our Navy went through and what it was like.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Careful, HotDog…not everything you think is funny is actually all that funny. (I've certainly learned that over time on this forum…) BzB was rolling in on heavily defended NVN targets and making night traps when you were still a gleam in your parents' eyes.

That hit a little too close to home for you R1? ;)

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
I'm fairly sure BzB is capable of defending himself and doesn't need someone to tell him when he should be offended.

I'm thinking this is a great example of the type of crap discussed over in the "Drama" thread.

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
You guys ought to get a room...

Or maybe a new website?

My point on the drama thing was this (and thanks for making it for me Flash)...

Someone posted something you didn't like so you both felt the need to chime in and right the ship or show solidarity for your like-minded forum friends. Webmaster just posted that everyone is free to express their views but by attempting to squash someone's post or thought process you attempt to silence that poster or make them get in line with your line of thinking.

So some dude jokes with BzB and R1 comes out of left field with a nicely worded STFU

Am I the only one (left) that sees how that behavior molds and changes who posts here? Did some of y'all not berate A-4s for behaving similarly in the past?

Pot meet kettle...