• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

We should all be like Chuck Norris says Iraqi

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
When Chuck Norris was denied an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a Wendy's.

MasterBates

In that case, His Chuckness needs to come down here, kick the shat out of Whatajoke (Whataburger) and make it into an In-N-Out.

QuagmireMcGuire

Kinder and Gentler
When it comes to chains, it is all about the Backyard Burger. But I'm happy where ever they serve burgers with fried eggs. I can't believe how good that is!

phrogpilot73

Have you ever been to Five Guys? Sorry, but it puts your 'in-out' place to shame.......
What do you think?!? I grew up in the DC area, so I was acquainted with Five Guys back in the 80s. I would equate Five Guys to Fat Burger on the West Coast, which is nudged out slightly by In-N-Out. Five Guys is good (very good actually), but only slightly better is In-N-Out in my opinion.

When it comes to chains, it is all about the Backyard Burger. But I'm happy where ever they serve burgers with fried eggs. I can't believe how good that is!
The Bowling Alley at MCAS New River does that, and calls it "The Master Gunny"

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
What do you think?!? I grew up in the DC area, so I was acquainted with Five Guys back in the 80s. I would equate Five Guys to Fat Burger on the West Coast, which is nudged out slightly by In-N-Out. Five Guys is good (very good actually), but only slightly better is In-N-Out in my opinion.

Okay, okay......wasn't sure if you knew of their greatness. Unfortunately, my wife has one in her building, and Ray's the Steaks is moving there soon too, so I am never losing weight. :(

And I guess we will have to agree to disagree on the best fast-food burger joint, I was never impressed with In-N-Out the couple times I went.

Renegade One

None
Now I've seen and heard it all...a bunch of shit-hot go-fasters like you folks take a Chuck Norris "manly-man" thread and immediately hijack/co-opt into rants about your favorite fast food outlets. I might as well start camping out on the Martha Stewart forum...and I will once she starts a "flight jacket" thread.

What, no props for Rubio's fish tacos??? Or is that only for us "former Fighertown USA" guys to enjoy?

Me..I never really found anything wrong with wardroom chow. Chili Mac in the Dirty Shirt surrounded by fellow warriors beats anything else ...anywhere else ...any day. But that may just be me...

V/R, Spike

H20man

Drill baby drill!
Rubio's is good, but there are far better joints to be found around SD... one place in Santee... the Diable Shrimp Burrito... sooooo goood... Mr. Taco in La Jolla is good after a dive in the cove as well.

Wahoo's Fish Taco is good too.

The East Coast.... no sense of good mexican food... especially here in NY.