• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

We Regret to Inform you etc............

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZSkegee

Well, I have to resubmit my package again. I think it is small things I need to work on. My Stats 3.00 GPA in my MBA program 2.54 undergrad (I know), Honor Grad in A school, Sailor of the Week, made E-5 in less than two years (As an AZ ,not a nuke) I think what killed my package was I applied as an E-4 with two graduate classes taken, and I am a bodybuilder so I dont meet height /weight requirements, and my motivation statement could use some life. Oh well try try try again, I have come to far to stop now, I went up for Pilot, SWO and Supply, talked with millington , and my POC said a few communities are open now, and others are very competitive. OAR 46, with 12 flight hours. good luck guys, also a cool thing I found out is when resubmitting your package you just have to get a CO letter of resubmit, and update anything that needs updating, for only 6 months

av8tor

The important thing is that you committed yourself to reapplying. The motivational statement is important since it allows them to see your writing style which will become more important the further along in your career you get. If you applied for Seaman to Admiral, I thought it was customary that the C.O. and a board of J.O.'s wrote you letters of reccomendation. Push your Div. O. and Branch O. to write you a letter also.

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
don't let that one letter stop your dream. keep applying, you'll get it. If you need someone to proof your Motivational statement, PM me, I'd be glad to help.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.