• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ways to tell youre getting old......

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuSnake

taken from aaronkaro.com

"I’m not too worried about getting old though. There are so many reasons why I still feel like I kid. For instance, whenever I find out that someone speaks a foreign language, I still ask them how to say “$hit” and “fart.” Most of my t-shirts still say something to effect of “Zeta BetaTau Binge Drinking Team.” No matter how hard I try, I still don’t understand half the jokes that Dennis Miller or Bill Maher make. You can still see the hole in my ear even though I haven’t worn an earring in years. The other day I got yelled at at my fancy gym for throwing around one of those giant bouncy balls. Oh yeah, and I still went to a pediatrician until like last year. What? The nurses there are hot.

-Here’s two ways you can tell that you’re getting old. When you have a party at your house or apartment, do you close the door of your bedroom so that no one goes in there? Also, have you started calling your friends by their first names when you’ve only called them by their last names for the past twenty years? If you answered yes to either of these questions, I recommend you see a pediatrician immediately!"

If a frog had wings he wouldnt bump his ass all the time

Hudson

I knew I was getting older when I had to rule out certain fast food joints on road trips. Taco Bell is out.

O-man

I still eat paste and crayons. I still throw rocks at squirels. When my girls says she does not feel too good- and to stop asking for it- I try to play doctor (To Help her!). I still want GI Joes for my birthday- its been less than a week since I have had a happy meal-I too have a vast amount of t-shirts having to do with my Sigma Nu drinking days- and some of my friends still have a hard time staying dry threw the night. a good deal of fun things that I do with my friends involve us needing a ride to get home- still. If I were to take my students to a water park- I dont know who would be more excited. When I am in the field- I still wear whitey-tightys (keeps the ticks off of you junk, man) Hell- the only reason I know that I am not 11 anymore is that Now my Military toys really shoot- and I dont have to pay for them. And all my mail- is bad mail. and somthing about "suposed to know better" whatever that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.