• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Way to go CNN!!! Just great...

jmiller82

Ha Ha! I just wanted to let you know (as some other have pointed out) that it was in fact broadcast live. Not trying to offend or point out whatever.. Anyway, I agree that all of the news services (including BBC) make their fair share of mistakes, some not as public. I think the NY Times might have the record with the most recently..

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Maybe we should ask the mods for rep on a limited basis...

We ask the mods only to post "cautionary rep"...IE red bars, upside-down flag or a dunce cap avatar under people who "really deserve it.":D

There could be an active member poll....PM to say ~ Do you think ________ deserves the dunce cap? A majority of quorum takes it...

I love this....

pdx

HSM Pilot
scoob, I think web-san is working on the rep problem. And personally, the last thing I want when I log on to Airwarriors in an inbox full of crap that I have to sort through.

jmiller82

I think we should bring back the rep because I miss seeing the mass of red below j_m74...

I think it turned to purple after a few days.. :)
Heck, someone even gave me an infraction for the beg thread, so maybe the red there will keep everyone happy!

Birdman

Why would you make a beg thread? You had to have known it would piss a bunch of people off and you'd get lower rep?

jmiller82

Why would you make a beg thread? You had to have known it would piss a bunch of people off and you'd get lower rep?

Honestly, I didn't know people would be pissed off by it.. I though it was more of a joke - but I read it the wrong way apparently.. Oh well, live and learn.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I think it turned to purple after a few days.. :)
Heck, someone even gave me an infraction for the beg thread....
That should not be ... while your "pity thread" may have been stupid (like many herein?) or silly (like some of the rest?) .... it did not deserve an infraction.

Infractions should be reserved for more serious things .... like hassling me. :)