• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Way to go California legislators . . .

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot
This last one sounds like a great post-Navy career:

"August 2003 - Snoop was named in an affidavit claiming that he and the makers of the "Girls Gone Wild: Doggy Style" tape lured two underage girls to take their tops off for the camera by offering them marijuana and ecstasy. The suit was settled in July 2004."

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
There is NO, I repeat NO provisions for anyone to bring high-capacity magazines into the state. You MUST have owned them before the ban came into effect. You can NOT transfer them or sell them to another person, they must remain yours, be destroyed, or sold out of state.

FYI- Most mags don't have date stamps on them.

This post in no way promotes the violation of state laws however retarded they may be. Use this information as you see fit and at your own peril.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
FYI- Most mags don't have date stamps on them.

This post in no way promotes the violation of state laws however retarded they may be. Use this information as you see fit and at your own peril.

This is true.

They also know you didn't live there prior to the ban.

Ralph

Is there a list of guns you can own? I know assualt rifles are out correct? Just moved here and not sure what I can buy. Don't need to get fined or jailed. Also is there different laws if you have a dealers license or using private property? Everone tells me to go to AZ and have my cousin buy me whatever. Thats sounds like trouble.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Is there a list of guns you can own? I know assualt rifles are out correct? Just moved here and not sure what I can buy. Don't need to get fined or jailed. Also is there different laws if you have a dealers license or using private property? Everone tells me to go to AZ and have my cousin buy me whatever. Thats sounds like trouble.

You generally won't be able to buy to take delivery on an illegal weapon. Talk with your local gun shop or FFL.

Brett

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor

Send me your questions via PM.