• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Way to confirm package will make SWO board?

SharkBait

Will my BOL page update when the board receives my package or will it only update once the results are out? I tried to check if my package made the deadline and will be reviewed by the next board but the OCS helpdesk seems to forget to answer the question the couple of times I've emailed them about it.

csabol

From what I understand, only when results are out. I've been told by my chain of command that my package was accepted and good to go and BOL says nothing for me regarding the package.

Matthew10

Thanks, I guess all I can do is cross my fingers and hope I made the deadline

I'm pretty sure as long as it's in by August 24 your good. I'm going to MEPS Friday then turning mine in. My recruiter says I'm good so I'm taking his word for it!

I'm pretty sure as long as it's in by August 24 your good. I'm going to MEPS Friday then turning mine in. My recruiter says I'm good so I'm taking his word for it!

RUFiO has stated several times the deadline for submissions for the August 24 SWO board was in July. So far as people here are concerned RUFiO's word on this is word of god. Take that for what you will