• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Waterfront Masterbedroom for rent NAS PENSACOLA/WHITING

Zachwas

Looking for a new roommate to share a nice 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom House in Milton, Florida. Available move in date is July 1st.

About the Room:
• One unfurnished Master bedroom available (Approximately 15.5 ft x 15.5 ft)
• You’ll also have one huge walk-in closet in your bedroom, private bathroom with two sinks, shower, hot tub and toilet.
• Room has private access to back deck via a sliding glass door with two addition windows in room

About the house:
• Waterfront house on a private skiing lake
• Private community
• Spacious living room, dining area, and kitchen
• Interstate I-10 just one mile from neighborhood
• Swimming/skiing in the lake
• 2 car garage!
• Utilities: power, water, DirecTV, trash, internet (split equally)
• Friendly neighbors with pets
• Excellent central location: 15 minute drive to Whiting Field, 10 minutes to Pace/Walmart, 15-20 minutes to Cordova Mall, 35 or 40 to NAS Pensacola
• Small dock on the water
• Rent will be adjusted accordingly if a third roommate moves in as well

About me:
• I’m a young, professional, 24-year-old, male, originally from southern Virginia, and went to Hampden-Sydney College
• I am a Marine Corps Officer awaiting Helicopter training to start in August
• I’ve currently lived in this house since October last year
• My current roommate has decided to move in with his girlfriend (I’m sad to see him go, but excited to meet someone new and gain a friendship!).
• I have no pets and I’m a NON smoker
• I’m easy going, fun, energetic, love to go out with friends, grab drinks after work, work out, hit the movies, have friends over for dinner/grilling out on the back deck.
• I am a bit of a neat freak. I clean up after myself in the kitchen, bathroom, and common areas.
• I enjoy road biking, motorcycles, running, swimming, fishing, the beach, etc….

About you (hopefully):
• Willing to sign a 1 year lease (the landlord and I are willing to flex if you are a good match, but have a different time requirement).
• Prefer Military

• Non- smoker
• Neat, clean. I don’t care if your bedroom is messy, just looking for someone to keep the common areas (i.e. bathroom, kitchen, and living room) clean, neat, and tidy.
• Respects other peoples property
• No pets.

• Helps with lawn maintenance

• Hopefully a new friend and going-out buddy!

Let me know if you are interested in seeing the place. I’m fairly flexible to have you come over and see the place and show you around.

Attachments

• IMG_2366.jpg
    IMG_2366.jpg
    480.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2368.jpg
    IMG_2368.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 94

Zachwas

Rent

Rent for the room is $650/month. I would estimate utilities to be between $100-125 per person per month. If a third person moves in these rates will be adjusted accordingly, but for now this accounts for only two individuals living in the house.