• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Waterfront House for rent in Pensacola, 3 min from gate

I am currently living alone in my 2 bed/1BA house and am looking to share my place. I prefer another SNFO since this is a long term stay but a SNO would be okay. Its an upstairs portion with a kitchen area, nice sized living room, and 2 closets. I am still getting situated since I moved in 2 weeks ago. The rent is 895 a month for the whole upstairs place and is very close to the front base gate (like 3 min). Its a waterfront home and I share a communal washer/dryer with the residents downstairs. The place has 1 bathroom but is nice overall with an outside patio and a fireplace. There's a marine living below me and he and his wife are moving out soon. Let me know if you or someone else is interested. I am a SNFO who checked in last week. I only have a table set, bookshelf, and my personal recliner for furniture so if you are interested and wanna bring in a couch, that would be great. My email is AMaughn@gmail.com. I rent from Rebuilding America so I can get you on the lease if anyone is interested.

An update on the cost. Rent would be 462/month plus utilities so the total cost would be about 620/month and that includes the cable, internet and phone. Plus it would be a shorter commute to NASP since it is a one-mile commute to base. I'm the only one living here so you won't have to share the bathroom with 2 or more others. The place is also fully furnished.