• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WATCHES: Question for all you Aviators

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Just purchased a Citizen Eco-Drive watch today. So far so good.
I also saw quite a nice collection of Breitling and Rolex watches, that GMT Master II looks amazing in person. One day ill get it. :)

Pags

N/A
pilot
But is it worth keeping in your ass for 7 years? (I've decided to go with the Pags theory on watches....:eek: :D )

please, credit where credit is due (i stole it fair and square from pulp fiction).

and @ HD: could you post a bigger picture? i don't think those were high enough res.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
and @ HD: could you post a bigger picture? i don't think those were high enough res.

I know how A4s much feel about technology when I work with my camera. ;) I have no idea how to get it to take smaller pictures with it. :confused:

brownshoe

Contributor
Back in my day, when I was an ordie in VA-44, Skyhawk pilots like A4's carried a watch like this.
:)
Sorry, I haven't posted in a while, but I just couldn't resist.

Steve

Attachments

• Picture012-vi.jpg
    Picture012-vi.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 46

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Back in my day, when I was an ordie in VA-44, Skyhawk pilots like A4's carried a watch like this.
:)
Sorry, I haven't posted in a while, but I just couldn't resist.

Steve
You know ... I just keep giving and giving and giving ... because that's my way. :sleep_125

BUT: if it is within the Will of God (you know: THE God, a "god", a glass of beer, or whatever/whomever most of you pray to ... :)) that I make the sacrifice ... that I put myself out there to be ridiculed and insulted just because I'm the "mature one" .... you know; to bring a little joy into your otherwise humorless, pedestrian, plebeian lives and what you call an "existence" ....

..... then that is the sacrifice I will gladly make.

Because, as has already been pointed out .... that's my way. :eek:

a4seviltwinsmallwo1.jpg

thull

I've been avoiding posting on this thread because I don't want to make everyone jealous. This is my watch, a Casio Illuminator. It has lasted for three years and is still running strong. Cost? $11.95 at Wal-Mart. Feel free to be jealous.

HD

$11.95?? You got ripped...I got mine at WalMart for $5.95. Specs? Digital, accurate weekday display, night light, alarm, automatic date memory, shift to stopwatch option, water resistant feature...I could go on..

brownshoe

Contributor
===============================

Quote from A4’s

You know ... I just keep giving and giving and giving ... because that's my way.

BUT: if it is within the Will of God (you know: THE God, a "god", a glass of beer, or whatever/whomever most of you pray to ... ) that I make the sacrifice ... that I put myself out there to be ridiculed and insulted just because I'm the "mature one" .... you know; to bring a little joy into your otherwise humorless, pedestrian, plebeian lives and what you call an "existence" ....

..... then that is the sacrifice I will gladly make.

Because, as has already been pointed out .... that's my way.

===============================

Sorry A4's, I just couldn’t help myself, musta been the Miller Lite::) But if it’s any solace to you, ya gotta put me in the “mature one” category as well, got my discharge in March 1970;) .

Steve

PS. By the way, check Fred’s profile on that fishing site now. Look at the Google cached one, that’s before you called him out. The current profile is completely different after you’d called him out, now all the retired navy pilot stuff is gone. Yeah, saw through him after a while. I don’t post much A4’s, but I do enjoy visiting here, takes me back, so I read lots of the stuff. But ole Fred, well he just didn’t sound right.