• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Washout into BUDS???

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNC141

Can anyone fill me in on the likelyhood of washingout of flight school and getting a spot in BUDS training. I am concerned about the depth perception exam (like everyone else). I have received a aviation slot and I have all the physical qualifications for SEAL School. Is there an automatic default duty for those who don't receive their upchit(sp?)? Is it possible to apply for BUDS, intel, or other highly desired positions within the Navy?

spidrwmn

What does happen if you don't pass the flight physical, but you want to stay in the Navy? Do you get to choose your designator? Or is it totally based on the needs of the Navy (ie: they just stick you somewhere)?

- spider

Gator

If you were really interested in making it into BUDS you would have a better chance to make it in if you went enlisted. There are alot more positions available, but it's still competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.