• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wash Out Rate At OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNA Russell

Does anybody know what percentage of Officer Candidates never graduate from OCS? I'm not trying to jinx anybody here, but a buddy of mine was curious.

-Rory

Edited by - SNA Russell on 11/06/2001 21:19:24

unfUSN

I graduated last August and I think that the DOR rate was around 7-12%

I hope that helps... but remember anybody who wants to graduate can. There was a guy there when I was who took over a year to finish... but he's an ensign now and that's all that matters.

ENS Payne

Jeff

I wouldn't worry to much about OCS, anyone can make it through if its what they want. As far as getting attrited, it is very hard. I don't remember anyone attriting while I was there, and only three or four DORs. In my class we only had one DOR and that was due family issues. So I would think 7 - 12% is a bit high.

Falcaner

DCA "Don't give up the ship"
I know someone who works in adim and i think she said the attrition rate is about 10% so that sounds right to me. ANd i think about 80% of thoes were DORs but it is possible to get attrited. usally you see it over something like and school incident.

gt0767a

I am currently here at OCS and it is hard to get atrited. The main reason I have seen so far for DORs is Not Physically Qualified for designator. And that usually happens in the the first week.

OC Felice

Status
Not open for further replies.