• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wanted: Roommate or room near NASP

ufnavy06

None
Hey everyone,

I'm a SNFO looking for someone to go in with me on a place near NASP or has a place already with a room for rent. I currently have a 2 bdrm apt which I'd have to cram into somewhere (storage, another place, your place) so that is a bit of an issue. My ideal situation is someone going in with me on a duplex I found out at Perdido Bay. That would be about $500 + utilities. 1700 sqft, 2 bdrm, 2 bath, 2 car garage. PM me if you need a roommate, know of others who need a roommate, or are looking for a place to live. Let's try and help each other out. Thanks!

Sean

adam.singletary

Hey, I'm also a new FO at NASP. I have a place at snug harbour and need a roommate. It is 3 bed/ 2 bath and rent would be 500 plus utilities.

Adam

GreenWave08

i'm also a FO at NASP and I have a house about 15 minutes from the back gate that I have an extra room in. PM me if you are interested and I will send you more info!!