• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Want to be a Pilot

wpbrownell

Hello Everyone,

I just signed up, and wanted to know some things. I will be graduating from ITT-Technical Institute with my Bachelors Degree in Game Design with a GPA of 3.7-3.8. I also currently have my AAS Degree in Multimedia. My question is, I have always wanted to Fly an F-15 and a F-18, ever since I was little. By having a Degree in Game Design, or even having a Bachelor's Degree, is there a chance for me to become a Fighter Pilot, and a Officer?

Please let me know your answers. Thanks.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Yes.

If you have specific questions, then search for them first, then ask them. Almost ALL possible questions about the application process/joining etc have been asked. You are not the first person applying on this site.
SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH.

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
I hate to break the news..........but I don't think ITT Tech is regionally accredited, just nationally. If so, that's not a valid degree to use for your commission. :( The Navy only accepts degrees from regionally accredited colleges/universities.

Sly1978

Living the Dream
pilot
Run a search. I'm not sure if the Navy will accept a degree from ITT but as far as whether or not a degree in game design will affect your ability to select jets, the answer that has been repeated ad naseum on this site is that the Navy really couldn't care less what your degree is in, just that you have one. Best advice, walk into an Officer recruiter's office and ask him what your options are. Do not talk to anyone but an officer recruiter. If anyone tries to tell you that your chances are better by enlisting first, they are not an officer recruiter (and they're lying).