• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

want a place to stay near NAS Pensacola? (temporary ok)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theduke

My future roommate and I are both USMC SNFOs, and plan on getting 3-4 bedroom house near the NAS and H20. we are dead-set on having a garage and all but dead-set on being within 1 mile of water of some sort.

We both check in on 16 June to do IFS, then classing up in API on 1 Aug. My old college roommate is a Navy SNFO, but he won't be down there until sometime in August (doesn't have orders and therefore a firm date yet, but should very soon).

If you are interested in living with us, there are 3 possible scenarios we could think about:

1. 3 room house with me and my USMC roommate, and to hell with that nasty squid ;).

2. 3 room house with me and my USMC roommate, and Navy buddy takes your place when he gets down there. This would work great for someone heading to API in Corpus or Whiting, IF the timelines are compatible.

3. 4 room house, all of us live there. you, me, and the other jarhead eat the extra rent for a couple of months until the other guy gets down there (shouldn't cost us much extra to do it that way, since we'd be splitting it 3 ways and only for a couple of months).

oh, and while we want a decent place, we don't intend to expend all of our BAH on rent and utilities. I know that I have some of that money earmarked for another motorcycle!

theduke

update:

the other Marine guy is not going to be living there, and the Navy guy will be down there in July.

therefore, I need one more permanent roommate.

Status
Not open for further replies.