• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Waivers

dariustelley

Did you read the program authorization?

Also, did you heed the advice to talk to your CCC and find a mentor to help you?
Yes sir/ma’am but getting conflicting info and yes talked to ccc he help a lot on other areas of package I started this on my own just dove into instruction but there are some grey areas I’m just not knowledgeable in the math requirements seemed to be highlight of why my package was not ready and could be submitted I jus got my degree conferred on may 8 and my package was said not to be ready for the 4 aug board now I’m regrouping starting over pushing submission to left and try to figure right approach as far as waivers . this is why I’m here asking questions looking to improve and learn not be judged!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20

exNavyOffRec

Yes you can apply for a waiver or waivers, often waivers are approved but that doesn't mean the board will accept the waiver. Those with waivers are also only accepted in limited quantities, there are some here that have been accepted with waivers but it took a few times.

There have also been times when anyone with a waiver was just given a "N" by the board.

Supply is picky and it is not uncommon for them to not utilize all the quotas given to them.

dariustelley

Yes you can apply for a waiver or waivers, often waivers are approved but that doesn't mean the board will accept the waiver. Those with waivers are also only accepted in limited quantities, there are some here that have been accepted with waivers but it took a few times.

There have also been times when anyone with a waiver was just given a "N" by the board.

Supply is picky and it is not uncommon for them to not utilize all the quotas given to them.
Thank you ! I truly appreciate your input I a have literally read instruction and program authorization 100x I tried to plead my case with this but was left with no solid answer. My determination was set on preceding with my package but I was told it was pointless at this point to submit there was not enough time to get the waiver in and proceed to get my co’s approval. I am humble in this process but need validation that I am not cutting my self short by taking negative or bad advice from leadership and I try to achieve this goal with full potential this entire process was rushed because I just obtained my degree but from that very day I begin filling in application and following check list I managed to to get everything complete but because I had only O3 appraisals and my personal statement didn’t read as what a navy board wants to see, yet it says in my opinion . Again I am humble in this process and willing to take any and all advice I just do not want to quit on my self or cut my self short on the fact that no one knows 100% that if I submitted that I would have no chance at all of making it all because of the mentioned discrepancies. Thank you for taking the time to reply to my question and help guide me along this process again I really do appreciate it.

exNavyOffRec

Thank you ! I truly appreciate your input I a have literally read instruction and program authorization 100x I tried to plead my case with this but was left with no solid answer. My determination was set on preceding with my package but I was told it was pointless at this point to submit there was not enough time to get the waiver in and proceed to get my co’s approval. I am humble in this process but need validation that I am not cutting my self short by taking negative or bad advice from leadership and I try to achieve this goal with full potential this entire process was rushed because I just obtained my degree but from that very day I begin filling in application and following check list I managed to to get everything complete but because I had only O3 appraisals and my personal statement didn’t read as what a navy board wants to see, yet it says in my opinion . Again I am humble in this process and willing to take any and all advice I just do not want to quit on my self or cut my self short on the fact that no one knows 100% that if I submitted that I would have no chance at all of making it all because of the mentioned discrepancies. Thank you for taking the time to reply to my question and help guide me along this process again I really do appreciate it.
The process to get a waiver can take weeks sometimes just a few weeks, sometimes much longer.

The application you send in is not just a reflection on you but it is your command saying you are ready, if they aren't enthusiastically endorsing you then you need to find out what they want you to do so you can get that endorsement.

Different CO's may want you to do specific things, I had a few CO's that would not give an endorsement unless the person was warfare qualified and qualified on all required watchstations or other required qualifications.

TLC90

If you're applying to be a Supply Officer, without having 2 units of pre-calculus or 1 unit of calculus, just take Algebra2/Trig and a statistics course. Those are very easy courses if you put in some effort, and will actually help you as a Suppo. Business calc is a joke and you can learn it in a day, but almost none of it will be useful.

Just find a local community college, or an accredited online program and grind it out. Logistics requires accountability and critical thinking. The board can only determine your critical thinking by your proficiency in math.