• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

waivers/dd214 changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

zamirs

hey guys,

help! does anyone know how to get the dd214 re-entry code changed or waived. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

zamirs

when i was at mct, i had pneuminia. i was sent to mrp when i arrived at geiger. after a while, in fact about 1 month, i still hadn't fully recovered. but i was set to training anyway and i completed all of the training except the humps. during the humps (which were all at night), i went down and because i still had fevers and was coughing up a lung i went into, what i was later told by one of the corpsmen, hypothermic shock or something close to it. after i graduated form mct, one of the docs suggested the corps discharge me. as an 18 year old private, i didn't know what to do and had no choice. i just recently found out the re code is 3P. i now need help.

Crowbar

None
https://lnweb1.manpower.usmc.mil/manpower/mi/mra_ofct.nsf/mmea/Reenlistment+Codes

RE-3P *

Failure to meet physical/medical standards(includes pseudofolliculitis and weight standards).

Recommended by CO upon removal of disqualifying factor. SRB entry required stating reason for assignment. Individual Marine must sign the SRB entry. CMC authority required for reenlistment.

* Refer the IRAM for additional information on required Service Record Book entries.

IRAM: http://www.usmc.mil/directiv.nsf/9d816d546727ed748525651700581631/8cc4b8f60d653fda852569770048df10?OpenDocument

udmips

Correct me if I'm wrong, you got out with a bad RE code and you want back in? Was it a final discharge or are you in the reserves? If you are out, you need to conact a prior service recruiter, those guys can make things happen.

-I'm an 01 fun one

zamirs

udmips,

my discharge was final. i most definitely want back in. i'm willing to go into the enlisted reserves now (if that's a contingent) if that increases my chances of a commission after school. by the way, how do i contact a prior service recruiter?

Status
Not open for further replies.