• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Waiver

DimndDave14

If a waiver gets rejected can you resubmit, are there any other avenues you could take or are you up the creek without a paddle?

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Keep resubmitting...talk to your OSO, he/she should be able to give you a fairly good idea about whether or not its a lost cause.

fencipede

Texas is the Rock
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but how can you resubmit more than once? I got a waiver recommendation rejected, went through the review process and was rejected again despite being within waiverable limits. What else can I do now that my OSO, who admitted that he's never had a waiver rejected before and that this was the first time he's ever written for an appeal, feels that it is done?

samadma

OCC-169 Grad
Waiver Resubmit

Talk to your OSO and find out an idea of why it was shot down, then go from there. Sometimes it can be fixed, and sometimes you need to just find a new OSO.