• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Waiver approval

chris618

I was curious on how long it takes to hear back from NAMI on a waiver? Also I was curious on what this meant on my intial flight physical NPQ/AA DIF as AC WR? Thanks!

vmijalapeno

Thump Thump Thump Thump...
None
Took me 8 months (Feb - Oct '10) to get mine for an ACL reconstruction. It really depends on the severity of the issue, how long it takes to look into it, if you provided them with everything you need (I had to send them an updated Doc report along with numerous other updates and surgery/therapy reports). Also, I was told the time of the year makes a difference since major commissioning is May time frame. Obviously its different for every person. Honestly it was a nightmare game and nightmare. Was denied 1st time around (August) and had to resubmit everything. Just hold tight and keep pressing on. Not sure your other question but best of luck.

chris618

Is there any way to check on it other then contacting the hospital? I am soposed to PSC in two months and I can't get orders to the school until the waiver gets approved.

sbeaTm08

Wake up, put a good dip in, crack a cold one
pilot
Be a pain in the ass, as cordially as possible. I didn't have a medical waiver, so can't really speak on that but I had to get an anthro one. I had to get remeasured 3 times. It takes a while, took me from May 09 - Oct 09 but the more you stay on it the better. Make copies of everything and stay one step ahead. If you already have what they need and are able to give it to them as soon as they ask shit'll work out. Good luck.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
chris618, go to the waiver guide. At the bottom of the page is a phone number. They can help you.

chris618

Thanks Doc, I had one last question that I think you might know. This was on my intial flgiht physical and im not sure what it means any help would greatly be appriciated. NPQ/AA DIF as AC WR?

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
Not Physically Qualified/Aeronautically Adaptable Duties Involving Flying (as) AirCrew Waiver Recommended.