• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Waiting to class up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiderunner

I've been waiting to class up for a while and have enjoyed the time off, but does anyone have any advice as to things I could or should be doing to prepare for API and Primary? I've heard if I try to make sense of the gouge by myself I'll just frustate myself, that it's better to wait for instruction. Also, what are some of the sites and sounds of Pensacola that must be experienced while I'm here?

Dylan Porter

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Sammy's... right across the street from Whataburger. Oh yes, and Whataburger.

<<tali264 says i love the dolphins>>

grouch

If I were you, I'd be fishing. I hope I get the down time to sample Florida's finest saltwater species. Thats good to know there is a Wataburger in Pcola, thanks Grand.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Looks like I'll get there a few weeks before you grouch, so I should have all the fishing holes located and good fishing gouge to pass to you.

"You forgot your fortune cookie"

Dirty Harry

splendid_splinter

HMLA flyer
dude.. Babe's, on davis hwy, has Sammie's beat on the women, the dances, the dj, and the layout. Sammie's women don't even give dollar dances.. that ain't right!

but, if you're on your way to CC.. get your fill of semi-quality clubs while you're there. although the CC nightlife is much better, don't count on seeing too many money babies at the clubs..

turboweeny

DRINK!!!! When you class up, you will need to study at least 6-8 hours a day, more on the weekends, to make it through with good enough grades to make it through primary.

Jeff

6-8 hours a day??? Maybe in ground school, but after that you fly once a day and maybe a couple hours a night after that. Friday night is yours, take it easy on Sat. and spend some time on Sunday getting ready for that weeks events. There is plenty of time to enjoy yourself in flight school.

Stegall

Ok, so I got commissioned on 15NOV and I'm classing up this Friday, 20DEC. It's only been a 5 week wait for me, so I guess that's not too shabby since there's about 300 of us in A pool.

Anyway, that's the gouge on me!!!

grouch

Originally posted by E5B
Looks like I'll get there a few weeks before you grouch, so I should have all the fishing holes located and good fishing gouge to pass to you.

Gouge to pass me? Negative Marine! You will show me! Thats how Texans do it, ain't it? Also want you to scout out the good pig killing fields. Later Bro.

turboweeny

Hey dude, sounds like bad sna gouge, I would emphasize that anyone who REALLY wants their choice of platforms should really put their nose to the grindstone, forget FloraBama's, and concentrate completely on the flights, Saturday all 'yours', I do not think so, welcome to the navy.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Originally posted by grouch
Gouge to pass me? Negative Marine! You will show me! Thats how Texans do it, ain't it? Also want you to scout out the good pig killing fields. Later Bro.

Grouch....c'mon now....you know me, darn right I'll have a lot of the hunting gouge, fishing for me is just something to do between hunting seasons. Maybe by then I'll have a nice new 243WSSM!!!

"You forgot your fortune cookie"

Dirty Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.