• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

waiting time in A-pool for air force

Status
Not open for further replies.

xof

Any word on how long the wait in A-pool is for those going to Vance/Moody, or does that make a difference? Thanks.

Acoustix99

pilot
Where you're going always affects your wait time in A-pool. However, I would wait for YEARS to avoid going to vance or moody :)

scooter86

Sorry, but what is a pool? I have heard the term used a lot but never realy gotten a definition. Thanks.

Yes wait is quite a bit shorter for SNA's wanting to train with the Air Force. My roommate classed up within 3 weeks of checking in, he is at Vance now. The average wait for Whiting is 21 weeks, about half that for Corpus.

Acoustix99

pilot
Don't be in a hurry to class up - especially to go to air force training - enjoy some free paid summer vacation in pensacola rather than being sent to enid, oklahoma or valdosta, georgia, two of the most depressing places on earth :) I was always in a hurry to class up and then when I did, I wished I could have all that time off again.

xof

too late

Not much I can do about going to Moody now...on the bright side, the flight pay will be coming quicker, and maybe VSU has some hot sorority girls. ok, I'm done trying to console myself.... it's gonna suck like a kick in the balls, and there's not much I can do about it. xof.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Apparently VSU has one of the highest percentages of STDs for any student population. Don't pick up anything you can't put back down.

goplay234

Hummer NFO
None
OK, this is just gouge, but it worked for me. Get chummy with someone from student control. Ironically, they have some pull in that office. It might not work, but sometimes guys can get classed up earlier if they know someone...Gotta love the navy...

Status
Not open for further replies.