• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Waiting for TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

pilot
Whats up everyone,
I am new to the forum, although I have been reading through many of the posts over the past few months. I am being commissioned as a 2nd Lt. in the Marine Corps on the 17th. I went through OCS last summer in the PLC Combined Aviation program. After commissioning I'm looking at about a five month wait before reporting to TBS. Although I havn't recieved my orders yet, my OSO says that more than likely I am going to be put in the Dec. class. I was hoping to get in the Sep. class, but oh well. It will give me time to get in excellent shape. Anyway thats my brief little bio. I was just curious to see if there are any other Marine officers out there in my situation, as well as any Marine Officer candidates waiting to go to OCS. For any candidates I would be happy to answer any of your questions about OCS and how to prepare. Anyway, thats all. Man I can't wait to get through TBS and start flight school. Just gotta take it one step at a time I guess.

Semper Fi,

Jester

Status
Not open for further replies.