• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wait to class up in Whiting?

kdawg

I'm scheduled to finish API here in a few weeks, and was wondering what I should expect my wait to be once I get to Whiting. Ive heard everything from no wait at all to 5 weeks, anyone have any input? Thanks.

ander37

K-rock
I would say expect to class up right away. You may get a two week break, but you'll be put on watches, so it won't really be a "break".

usnphoenix

Remove before flight
pilot
kdawg,

I checked into Whiting two weeks ago and right now my class up date is March 20th (which could change at any time.) Thats the wait for Navy though. USMC and USCG guys are classing up the day they check in or the Monday after, and Air Force guys are waiting a few months.

heynowlookout

pilot
Contributor
jamnww said:
Gotta love VT-3...

Indeed, I'm almost finished PA's so I was over at the academic building taking the forms class when I ran into some Air Force types from my API class. They were studying for FAM 0 since they're almost finished CPT's. The Marines/Navy guys from my class in VT-3 are moving right along though, they're up to BI's:D

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
If anyone knows a couple of VP-1 alumn IP types in Milton....F..., C..., or C... ...tell emI said hi and hope to join them soon.

Fmr1833

Shut the F#%k up, dummy!
None
Contributor
Mumbles said:
If anyone knows a couple of VP-1 alumn IP types in Milton....F..., C..., or C... ...tell emI said hi and hope to join them soon.

If by C-name you mean Joker he's an IP at VT-4.