• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wait times

navy_or_bust

Does anyone know the typical time it takes to transfer out of API C Pool and class up for Primary? Also what are typical down times between the different levels of flight training? Do you usually class up right away or are there a few week gaps between.

mountainman

People have different experiences with this and it's constantly changing. I waited in C-pool for over two months and just checked in to Whiting. However, the guys I checked in with had just graduated from API. As far as primary goes, I was given a class up date in early March. By that time I will have died in some type of motorcycle road racing/ dirt bike/ wingsuit/ alcohol related incident so it's irrelevant anyway:)

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Your profile says you're looking to join the Navy. If that's the case, by the time you actually hit the aviation training pipeline (if that's where you end up) things will likely be different from now. The wait times ebb and flow for each part of the training pipeline constantly. Your timeline could be anywhere from days or a couple weeks, to several months or even up to a year. Don't worry about it at this stage, and when you do get there, just roll with it and enjoy whatever time you have off.

Random Task

pilot
Wait times are like NSS's...by the time you figure out how to figure it out, the way to figure it out has changed

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
By that time I will have died in some type of motorcycle road racing/ dirt bike/ wingsuit/ alcohol related incident so it's irrelevant anyway:)

Please, spare the rest of us another TRACOM story about how a stupid student found a new and creative way to off himself.