• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wait Time for Pro/rec. for BDCP

CalPolyPilot

Hey all, I did a search on this and came up dry. I am going to submit my app in the next couple weeks and I was wondering if anyone had any info on how long it can take to find out if I get pro/rec or not. Thanks for your input.

Goob83

None
Depends on your recruiter. if you submit before the first of the month and it is at CNRC without errors you will go to the board on or about the 15. your recruiter should notifiy within a few days after the board is over around the 20th at the latest for March board. again you kit must be there before the 1st of March to make the board.

Hey all, I did a search on this and came up dry. I am going to submit my app in the next couple weeks and I was wondering if anyone had any info on how long it can take to find out if I get pro/rec or not. Thanks for your input.