• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wait for Jets

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
BrittO said:
J1 Meridian baby!!! class up 8 may
Congratulations and welcome aboard! I'm in the first part of Phase II right now; you can PM me as well . . .

BrittO

pilot
umm from what i have heard from the civi in stucon..RIs and forms are looked at in your overall score, although if you have a high NSS u usually have to be pretty good all over. If two guys with the same NSS are competing for one jet slot..RI score could make a difference although i am not by any means an authority to make such a presumption.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
FlyingBeagle said:
but for different pipelines, are certain blocks considered more important? Would high grades in a certain block (PAs, forms, whatever) make you stand out?

Nope!

Congrats. Which 'ron are you gonna be in? I classed up 9 May last year... damn, what rookies will they let in this place?!?!

(See all the salt flaking off of me?)

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
FlyingBeagle said:
Britt,
Congrats!

Sorry to get off topic, but when you're trying to select are they just looking at your overall score, or do they pay special attention to specific blocks. I know they're looking for the guy with the best overall score, but for different pipelines, are certain blocks considered more important? Would high grades in a certain block (PAs, forms, whatever) make you stand out?

The Skipper also puts in his 2 cents, and from what they told me they take that into consideration.