• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VX-5 music video copies?

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Back in the 80's/early 90's there were some VHS format music videos someone at VX-5 put together to weapons drops/impacts videos. There were likely more but the two I recall were Radar Love that was all ARM shots/impacts and Another one bites the dust that was pretty much every other type of drop/impact.

Anyone ever seen those digitized and on the web anyplace or is my Goggle-foo too beer sodden?

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
You're not talkin about the fighter fling vids are you? Or you mean more attack stuff? Cause I've seen only one vid of the Black-Bunny Tomcat and I cant remember for the life of me where - I think that was when they became VX-9 tho. HJ?

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Attack stuff. VX-4 were fighter weapons stuff at Magu and VX-5 was attack weapons at China Lake. They combined the two for VX-9 (original huh?). Usually saw the videos at Hook.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Try this one.
[video]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1479944[/video]
or these on YouTube .

-ea6bflyr ;)

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
I thought this one by the same Youtube-poster was nostalgic, it's even got Bill O'Reilly hosting from his old desk. Any of you guys recognize names/faces? Story time....

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
^^^^There was a whole thread/threadjack about this vid a while back. A few of those guys are "famous" now. Maybe someone's search fu is better than mine and can find it. . .

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Those are some pretty dramatic ground ops in that first one....the closeup of the upper koch fittings was key :)

Ave8tor

Bringing the Noise!™
pilot
I have the VX-5 ones that were posted above on my home computer (currently disconnected for home renovations). PM me your email and I'll shoot them off to you as soon as I get it hooked back up.