• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Vt-6

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I could have sworn it was part of the forum listings now, but I don't see it there now. Not coming up w/ the results I was expecting in the search either. Anyone else have a link? Or did you take them down while deployed, John?

staff03

this MUST be a dumb question but which squadrons are in corpus and which are in whiting? Also, do your scores in API have anything to do with getting the location you request?

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
this MUST be a dumb question but which squadrons are in corpus and which are in whiting? Also, do your scores in API have anything to do with getting the location you request?

Whiting: VT-2/3/6
Corpus: VT-27/28

trongod46

pilot
dude you are so screwed, vt-6 has the hardest instructors at NSE, ill be surprised if you make it through the program,
hope you get a good on-wing

Malice 1

pilot
Vt-6 was awsome. Every IP there had thier shit wired right. I could stop any IP in any hallway and ask him any question, and he would have an answer for me right away. Systems, procedures, admin..... they were all knew the answer.

I'm in advanced now, and this squadron is squared away like a circle. I can ask an instructor a question about a maneuver in while in the aircraft, and he won't know what I'm talking about. (thats an exageration, but you get the idea)

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Tell Pink-sheet Pete that his first onwing sends his best. ;) ... we nicknamed it "HT-6" when I went through!

Cavt

Living the dream
pilot
Enjoy life in VT-6, because you are absolutely spoiled rotten there. Especially compared to the HTs.

Really, I'm finding the HT's to be quite fun, yeah there is more responsibiity but its not like thats a bad thing, and if anything we are treated more like members of the squadrons in the HT's than I ever felt in 6, and thats saying something.