• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VQ to VFA Transition

Fly.Navy

I just finished my P-3 JO tour and was selected to transition to the VFA community. Is there anyone else who has done this that could give me some gouge on what the road ahead is like?

Thanks!

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
I can't speak directly to your situation but if you get little or no response here...

Don't hesitate to call VT-21/22 and talk to the STUCON LT there or even the civilian clerks. There is bound to be someone in training now and they can help you contact them. A few beers with said transition SNA and the gouge will flow:)

stickygdm

pilot
The transition syllabus is the same as the student syllabus. The .159 syllabus is available on the CNATRA website under publications. You can expect a year in training. We just winged a help to strike transition pilot and have a VP to strike pilot currently in training. All the FTIs are on the CNATRA website so that's a good place to start. Good luck!