• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VP-5 NFO looking for roommate in Jax, FL

ufnavy06

None
Hey guys, I'm a VP-5 NFO who just bought a house in Jacksonville, FL.

This is a link to the house: http://jacktanner.listingbook.com/?node=17-0-email_listings%2C1125963942.78a7c560&mlno=519140

I will be closing on 18 JUN, so you could move in anytime after that. This would be a negotiable length lease and rent would be approx. $400+ split of utilities. As I am looking for roommates, if a third person would rent, rent would go down. It is located in Bartram Springs, off of Racetrack Rd near Philips Hwy. So you would be close to Mandarin, Fruit Cove, Avenues, Mickler Beach (Ponte Vedra Beach) and the Town Center areas, so it is a GREAT location. 15 minute drive to NAS JAX and 20-25 to Mayport. Also within walking distance is our clubhouse with a full gym, 2 pools (one with a water slide, the other for lap swimming), tennis courts, basketball courts, volleyball courts and you will have access to racquet ball courts a bit further up the street.

Some information about me, as that is just as important as the house/location. I am a junior NFO over at VP-5 and I'm into cars, playing sports, working on my cars (I have 2, 1 of which will be in the garage, the 2nd is negotiable), watching movies, spending time with my g/f and the occasional video game. I'm a huge college football guy and a graduate of UF as I am originally from the Jacksonville area.

If you have any questions, please email me, ufnavy06@yahoo.com