• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Video: ORM snobs need not apply to A-10's

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
Maybe I have a simple sense of humor, but this is hilarious. The BDU-48's and chaff is hysterical.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
I'm inclined to give them guys a nom in the category of "Most Not Gay AF Comedy or Foreign Documentary".

+ rep for "I Need a Hero".

classy.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Good stuff!

Speaking of gay AF videos: Anyone seen the Goldbond Powder vid? I haven't seen it on the net in quite some time now.

gotta_fly

pilot
TRA© is one of my most common enemies in ROTC: Total Risk Avoidance© (Harrier Dude, 2007).

HuggyU2

None
Got it. Thanks.
FYI, I did try to search for "TRA", but it wasn't enough characters, and came up with no hits.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Great video. Every A-10 guy i've met has been totally laid back and fun. Lots of times F-15 guys may look down upon them, but I'd take a Hog any day over an Eagle (since the hogs don't break up in mid air). Just a sexy plane - in a big boned sort of way.

Great van too.

HuggyU2

None
Agreed. The A-10 was the only other jet in the USAF I wanted to go fly at some point in my career.
Last week, I was at Edwards looking at the one-and-only two-seat A-10 that was built. For me, that would be the ultimate privately owned warbird.