• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VFA-122

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I know the Skipper there...first guy to eject from an FA-18F.
-ea6bflyr ;)

exNavyOffRec

I just have a guy that I put in who just rec'd orders there to fly Super Hornets, Mr. Blonde is going to say for me when he runs into him.

Joe Kaposi

I'm interested in getting cruise video's for my collection. I'm an Aussie carrier vet, and coz i'm an Aussie i find cruise vids very hard to get.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm interested in getting cruise video's for my collection. I'm an Aussie carrier vet, and coz i'm an Aussie i find cruise vids very hard to get.
Joe,
VFA-122 is the Fleet Replacement Squadron (FRS) and does not deploy, thusly they do not produce cruise videos.....

Joe Kaposi

Joe,
VFA-122 is the Fleet Replacement Squadron (FRS) and does not deploy, thusly they do not produce cruise videos.....
Well there goes that idea down the gurgler. thanks. I'm always interested in getting hard to get mishap footage, not youtube stuff which i already have. I have 53 F-18 close call and mishap films in my collection (all at the boat) and i'm happy to swap. Actually beed trying to get the Nimitz F-18 barricade trap for many years with no luck.

Joe Kaposi

Uploaded by Capt. Scott Slater himself.

For some reason I watch a lot of mishap videos.
I'd be interested in doing a swap if you have any hard to get stuff available. I've seen this colour film plenty of times and have in my F-18 collection, been trying to get the PLAT for it for many years.

Last edited: