• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Vets/Military who are Ohio Residents Get Paid $1500

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Hopefully this will apply to someone on this board but I just got this link emailed from a friend of mine clicky!

Apparently vets/military can get up to $1500 for qualifying service as a bonus, the link has all the eligibility requirements.

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
i have met guys from all over the US who get free money, and they never served in the military, and their state doesn't have any oil, and heck, they don't even have a job! they just have to be "actively pursuing" one...what the ???

I'm just sayin'.........

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
Should have changed residency to Ohio instead of Florida. Oh well, anythings better than the raping you get from California.

jsmiller

i have met guys from all over the US who get free money, and they never served in the military, and their state doesn't have any oil, and heck, they don't even have a job! they just have to be "actively pursuing" one...what the ???

I'm just sayin'.........
ah, to be on welfare. Free money from the (local, state, or federal) gov is always awesome. Anchorage, AK pays ~$1600 to each single person (household of 1), according to a neighbor who does his living sucking off the tax payers.