• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Veteran1

brownshoe

Contributor
Yesterday in Frederick I spotted this neat ride, ” Veteran 1” and what a paint job! Evidently the car is a bit famous, though to be honest I’d never heard of it before. But then I do live under a rock. :) I met and talked with the owner, nice guy, he was in the 82nd. I thought some of you might enjoy a few pictures. (A photographer I’m not.)

Steve

Attachments

• car4.jpg
    car4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
  • car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    900.3 KB · Views: 53
  • car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 53
  • car3.jpg
    car3.jpg
    576.5 KB · Views: 70

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Did you ask him what the license plate stood for? I'm running through acronyms in my head and can't quite match it up.

brownshoe

Contributor
A wrap is like one or two huge decals that they put on the body. Usually looks better than paint and is cost effective as well.

Maybe the link will shed some light.

I just took a few photos for your guys because I thought it was a neat car.

Steve

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
That's fucking hideous. Someone make sure that if I get clipped in Afghanistan, my name never winds up on that.

/Good initiative, bad judgement
//graphic-laden full body wraps are for race cars only

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
That's fucking hideous. Someone make sure that if I get clipped in Afghanistan, my name never winds up on that.

/Good initiative, bad judgement
//graphic-laden full body wraps are for race cars only

How about your name on this one?
Decked-560x420.jpg

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
It's a nice thought I guess, but too flashy. E-Mobile style I guess. Just not how I roll.