• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USS Lincoln CVN-72 CQ Det 12-08

LOSLOAR

don't bring your coffee to FOD walk
Because if you're not going to the Lincoln for Christmas...................................you suck!

Remember to stir the pot.:icon_wink

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good luck out there. The Lincoln seemed to have a little more action on the fantail than other Pacific fleet ships.

Don't suck.

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
Good luck out there. The Lincoln seemed to have a little more action on the fantail than other Pacific fleet ships.

Don't suck.

But if you do suck, suck while I'm on plane guard. A rescue would really break up the monotony. (but seriously, good luck)

Lobster

w....t....f....

My apologies, that was an attempt at a joke. I was simply expressing how i'd rather be in flight school and going to the boat right now than getting geared up for finals week in school and studying intermediate macroeconomics...

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
My apologies, that was an attempt at a joke. I was simply expressing how i'd rather be in flight school and going to the boat right now than getting geared up for finals week in school and studying intermediate macroeconomics...

Just so we're clear, I'm not asking, and you shouldn't tell me.;)

Pags

N/A
pilot
So, as one of the few folks on herer who have flown the ball and the SGSI, can you compare and contrast your experiences (in 500 words or less)?