• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USMC Selections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurff

Any USMC who has recently selected please post selection results
Please include composition,
I.e. How many Jet, Helo, Tilt slots
and what NSS scores got what.

Look I am not interested in hearing whether or not you like the question. Its simple, if you don't like the question don't reply. I also know that alot of people want this information, and no S**T everyone knows selection is wily. But some information is better than no info.

It would be nice to keep a running record of selections, to deflate some of the anxiety/Mystery. Besides isn't it the Marine thing to do-helping out officers more JR than yourself??? And everytime someone says it doesn't matter, its condescending and it reads like you are an @$$hole. For those with something constructive to say, it really does make our day to have someone senior try to help us out.
PLEASE NO THREAD JACKS

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
How do you expect someone to give you an honest answer with that type of attitude?

If I knew, I wouldn't help you.

SuperStallionIP

Large Steel
pilot
Smurff said:
Any USMC who has recently selected please post selection results
Please include composition,
I.e. How many Jet, Helo, Tilt slots
and what NSS scores got what.

Look I am not interested in hearing whether or not you like the question. Its simple, if you don't like the question don't reply. I also know that alot of people want this information, and no S**T everyone knows selection is wily. But some information is better than no info.

It would be nice to keep a running record of selections, to deflate some of the anxiety/Mystery. Besides isn't it the Marine thing to do-helping out officers more JR than yourself??? And everytime someone says it doesn't matter, its condescending and it reads like you are an @$$hole. For those with something constructive to say, it really does make our day to have someone senior try to help us out.
PLEASE NO THREAD JACKS

A little tact goes a long way. I would encourage you to delete this post and try again. You set yourself up for failure with the above post. Trying to help you out to make your day.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
If you want an accurate account of selections without any other input from individuals- your stucon office should have a list of all the selections each week... If not, the wing does. Break out excel and make some graphs for yourself- draw your own conclusions. You won't be able to get the NSS that way though.

And when people tell you it doesn't matter- they are 100% correct... Past selection performance does not indicate future trends.

Your attitude seems to be the thing that needs a little deflating- we are willing to try to help you out, dont be a ****ing dick about things though... As for the thread jacks- **** happens, deal.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
It'd be a waste of time to keep a running poll of selections. The results you find will have NO impact on future selections (ie your selection). I understand your anxiety and interest in your future but you need to relax a little bit. Do not stress yourself out over grades/NSS, keep up the studying, do your best and most of all have fun with it.

Good luck and keep us posted.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Crowbar said:
Hmmm. This looks suspiciously like this thread.

Kind of like,"Hey, asking it in a straightforward manner didn't get the answer I wanted, so now I'll be a dick and see if that improves things." Smurff, DUDE, you're not my XO, being a jackass isn't going to improve the quality of my response.

Just do your best in training, put down what you want on selection, rub the admin chief's belly for good luck, go home, have a beer, and wait for the phone to ring.

Suggested threadjack topics:
Favorite beer
"Hadji Girl"
V-22 Osprey,"Deathtrap or Wave of the Future"
Carolina Hurricanes

Hursel110

None
So, how 'bout them Canes? I heard they re-signed Brind'amour (sp?) to a long term contract. Isn't he getting a little old? I remember him playing on the "Legion Of Doom" line in Philly with Lindross and LeClair about 12 years ago.

KBayDog

Hursel110 said:
So, how 'bout them Canes?

Yeah, how 'bout them Canes?

hartfordwhalers.gif

"Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, "the Whale," they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime."

*NOTE: I never was, and never will be, a fan of The Whale. I am a lifelong Devils fan who is more than a little upset that Connecticut beat Jersey this year :icon_rage

Status
Not open for further replies.