• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USMC PLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

IM from the Chicago area and attend school at Eastern Kentucky University where should i go to apply for PLC the Kentucky area or up by Chi-town or does it matter. and what kind of GPA do you need to get accepeted

"for He today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother" Henry V

farkle84

if i were you i would go to the OSO office that is closest to yourself because you will be making frequent trips to the office to give information as well as getting gouge of what is to come. your GPA to be competitive should be above a 2.5. but now a days, you should try to achieve above a 3.0 and have well over 1000 SAT.

Taxman2A

War were declared.
The OSO you have is determined by what school you go to... I am from Cleveland, OH, but I go to school in Northwestern Ohio by Michigan. OSO's already have certain schools under their "jurisdiction", this means you can contact the OSO by your house, but they will just refer you to the OSO by your college.

Status
Not open for further replies.