• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USMC fighter jet availability and commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
ea6b/Nick,

I think you are too dumb to be an officer in any branch of the service. Pizza delivery is probably the best you're going to do in life. You might as well accept it now and quit wasting your time or ours thinking otherwise.

Immy

hey guys, i have a legitament question concerning the service commitment of a pilot in the Marine corps. i am well aware of the 96 month commitment when you select jets and the 72 months you're required to endure with helo's, however is there any options that exist for these pilots in wich they are not obligated to active duty? perhaps switching to reserves or something less demanding of that nature.

im not inquiring in anticipation of this however i am interested in my options (naturaly) and i know some of you guys are the experts. thanks, nick.

This guy has to be trolling.

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Man, those of us in the Navy should probably stop joking about Marines being illiterate...apparently some people are taking it seriously. :)

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
Dude, in order to commission, you have to graduate college. You can graduate college, sadly, with your quality of writing. However, you will never get in to college with that quality of writing. Choose a first language for yourself and become fluent. I'm assuming you don't have one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.