• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USMC ECP Program

scarfacekracker

Anyone out there currently working on an ECP package or have already completed one? I am looking for any information in regards to ECP. I am currently a SGT with over 5 years of service. I will obtain my BA on July 8th. My unit deploys to Iraq around Sept of this year. I would like to work on my ECP package while in Iraq and hopefully get selected for OCC 195. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

perotti17

Sgt,

I'm currently working on an ECP pakage. I'm pretty much doing it on my own. I started putting the app together a couple of weeks ago, and was attempting to get my app in by June 1st, but thats appearing impossible. I had my flight physical here at Whidbey. Most of the required documents seem to be the same as my enlistment package. Tommorrow, I'm going to ask a few final questions on the process. The forms/checklists that I downloaded are at this location:

https://web.mcrc.usmc.mil/

go to AC/S G-3, Officer Programs, Enlisted to Officer. This has plenty of forms that seem applicable. You can submit a package prior to deploying and get accepted while on deployment (from what I've heard). Again, I'm pretty much freeballing it right now. I'll PM you if I get more info tomorrow.

scarfacekracker

ptrain,

Thanks for the information. I am going to talk to my unit OSO tomorrow about everything and get the package started. Would like to have everything completed prior to deploying. Wait and hear the good word while im in the sandbox again.

Scarface_F/L

OCC 193, here we go!
Scarface huh!

Hey SCARFACEKracker, my package just went through the Installations West Commanding General, he indorsed me with utmost enthusiasm. It’s a waiting game now. If you’re on CPEN, and I think you are, I work at the schoolhouse and can help you out if you need it. Let Me know, Semper FI.

dagenhartrj

If anyone needs a electronic copy of the forms I have just about completed my package just have a few things left on the Medical, write the essay, co endorsment, interview board, and then put it in the mail.

I'd be more than willing to email anyone what I have for the ECP program. Someone did that for me and it has saved me a tremendous about of time and I have been taking my time with this past couple of months. I'm deploying Wednesday June 7th with the 24th MEU so just email me at dagenhart_only1@yahoo.com before that or after that at dagenhartrj@iwo-jima.usmc.mil and I'll email all the forms you need for the package. I'll just take out my SSN is the only thing.

Sgt. Dagenhart R. J.
HMM-365 (REIN) 24th MEU
Avionics
Phrongs Phorever

dagenhartrj

Ecp

hey guys I put my ECP package in back in 2006. Sorry I haven't logged on here in quite awhile. but if anyone needs any help putting their package togather I'll do what I can. I should be finishing up flight school in about two weeks so I'll have much more time to assit with anything. Probably the biggest help I had was the electronic copys of all the forms.

1st LT Dagenhart
r.jason.dagenhart@gmail.com