• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USMC aviation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadOn

Okay folks, anyone know of a good place to get some non-BS laden info about flying in the Corps? Everything around here seems Navy - not a bad deal, just not my bag. I know the training is the same, I'm looking more for info about post-pilot training. Thanks in advance.

Fly. Fight. Win.

O-man

What do you mean by post-pilot training? like in the fleet? I think its training to, or being in the act of causing hell death and destruction-breaking things and hurting people. "let us win your hearts and your minds or we'll burn your hooches down"

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Dead on,
Just read some of my former posts and it should illuminate you on Marine Corps aviation. You will also realize that I never BS anybody. Semper Fi! Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

DeadOn

O-Man; Yeah, like in the fleet, but more along the lines of how the Corps fits into the sea-duty picture, and just a general feel of how things go. I'm familiar with the AF way of doing things, but clueless as far as the Navy goes. Even more so with the MC.

Frumby - Thanks for the heads up, I'll see what I can dig up.

Fly. Fight. Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.