• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USGI COLLECTIBLES update - from the Scott Duff website

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT a shill for Scott Duff nor do I necessarily endorse any of his offerings ... I can only state that I have purchased several things from him over the years and have never been disappointed. The following is offered for your collecting interests.

From his email update:

http://www.scott-duff.com/
[FONT=&quot]

This update features thirty-three firearms: [/FONT]

·[FONT=&quot] fifteen M1 Rifles (including an M1C, M1Ds, and two USN Trophy Rifles), [/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]three M1 Carbines,[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]three M1903 rifles[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]three SA .22 training rifles[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]one Krag rifle,[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]five pistols,[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]three revolvers[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]and we have added photographs of the remaining items on the John Garand Memorabilia page. Remember that each item from that page comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Richard Garand (the son of John Garand) and Scott Duff.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We have reduced the price on rifles that remain from previous postings.[/FONT]

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT a shill for Scott Duff nor do I necessarily endorse any of his offerings ... I can only state that I have purchased several things from him over the years and have never been disappointed. The following is offered for your collecting interests.
Kind of sounds like an endorsement. Fess up. How much is your split?