• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Usd Nrotc

Superclub

pilot
Hey, I received a nomination to the unit in San Diego and I was just wondering if anyone is on here from the unit and has any gouge on how hard it is to get into USD, if there's anything I should do before I get there, what there is to do in San Diego, etc. Thanks for any info. Also what does the unit do for your first summer, because I'm not sure when I'll get there as I am currently in Nuke school and they don't know when I'll get discharged to come down there.

navy09

None
I got in there in '05. As I remember, those that applied earlier in their rolling admissions cycle had a MUCH better chance of being accepted.

Check you PM's.

sarnav

Sd

San Diego is a great place. Plenty to do and if you like doing things outside (surfing, climbing, snowboard in winter, dirt bike out at occitello wells sp? and much more) also cant beat the weather. Good luck with the acceptance and I am sure plenty others will chime in how good it is shortly.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey, I received a nomination to the unit in San Diego and I was just wondering if anyone is on here from the unit and has any gouge on how hard it is to get into USD, if there's anything I should do before I get there, what there is to do in San Diego, etc. Thanks for any info. Also what does the unit do for your first summer, because I'm not sure when I'll get there as I am currently in Nuke school and they don't know when I'll get discharged to come down there.

I'm a DUINS at USD, so although I'm not up on all the mid details, I can help you out with school stuff, San Diego area, etc.

Brett

Tennis21

Hey congrats, i also recieved a NROTC scholarship to USD, see you next year!

Went I visisted there the stats that collegeboard post for class of '09 are 1170 SAT and about a 3.8 gpa. On the college pamphlet it said the class of '10 is 1235 and a 3.88. So it is a very solid and somewhat difficult to get into.