• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USCG through NROTC

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey, at least we held out longer than you pushovers in Charleston. ;)

I know a 2000 grad who prides himself on being a member of the class that was LCWV.

Ask him about the two gals that graduated in just two years, in 1999, same year the first female graduated from El Cid.

And who are you to talk? You are still just a lowly cadet, a VMI one at that.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Ask him about the two gals that graduated in just two years, in 1999, same year the first female graduated from El Cid.

And who are you to talk? You are still just a lowly cadet, a VMI one at that.

I was just ribbing you guys. I honestly don't care about the rivalry that much. For the Classic this year, I got to know some Knobs and we made plans to go drinking in Charleston and Lexington. You Citadel guys are alright, I'll admit it.

As for the girls, even though they may have graduated with in 1999, they matriculated with the Class of 2001, and hence were not members of the Class of 1999.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was just ribbing you guys. I honestly don't care about the rivalry that much. For the Classic this year, I got to know some Knobs and we made plans to go drinking in Charleston and Lexington. You Citadel guys are alright, I'll admit it.

As for the girls, even though they may have graduated with in 1999, they matriculated with the Class of 2001, and hence were not members of the Class of 1999.

I will have to give you a little credit, at least you don't go to the 'special' school on the Severn. They really are a lost cause, unlike you Kangaroo loving weirdos in the backwoods of Virginia.

P.S. Shouldn't you be hitting one of girls schools instead of hanging out on AW on a Saturday evening. I have an excuse, I am married and work for a living......;)

Navyfan06

pilot
FLYTPAY- sorry for using the callsign, I did not realize that was taboo on the forum. Tried to send you a PM but your account wont accept.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
P.S. Shouldn't you be hitting one of girls schools instead of hanging out on AW on a Saturday evening. I have an excuse, I am married and work for a living......;)

Excellent advice. I just got back from a much-deserved weekend at Mary Baldwin Women's College. :D