• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USAF Winging Video..Going "Old School" Style

Renegade One

None
Here's the set-up: This morning, at our monthly "Bubbas' Breakfast" here in San Diego (you guys and gals would call us "Old Farts"…but we take no umbrage (good word) at that…), I sat across from a 1967 Vietnam-era RIO MiG Killer (AIM-7 vs. a MiG-21...VF-143, USS CONSTELLATION…you figure it out….) who told us that he was going to Sheppard AFB in two weeks to pin USAF pilot wings on his son. Seems a pretty sweet deal…training/wings via the HANG, as I understand it...wings…F-16 transition syllabus, then directly into F-22 Raptors at Hickam AFB. You gotta love the way the ANG apparently loves their folks...

Anyway, they, like our Navy young'uns, all do a "Class Video". This is just the trailer…but I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor
They obviously scammed the Navy & the "Right Stuff" for these scenes. Shameless lack of originality . . .