• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN USAF Growler Pilots....

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The first two 'CAT I' USAF ECMO/EWO's came through the RAG about the time I was leaving Whidbey, 'promised' follow-on orders were F-15's but no guarantee. None of the USAF Prowler guys thought that was a good idea at the time but that is what big USAF had decided.

Almost all USAF Nav's went to the boat when I went through, it was seen as a good deal then.
It’s a very different situation now. What happened in the Prowler community is not applicable today. Growler experience is highly valued in the USAF now.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It’s a very different situation now. What happened in the Prowler community is not applicable today. Growler experience is highly valued in the USAF now.

Too bad that doesn't translate into the USAF investing in their own platform.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I have an Army 1LT and SGT working for me now as IAs (imagine that 10 years ago!). They both say they regret their service choice after working with us.