• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

US SPACE (MARINE) CORPS

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
But what has been proposed by the committee wouldn't do any of this. It just creates a sub-service under SECAF. It sounds like a still-born staffer idea that will never come to pass. Talking about why CDR Salamander and his twitter buddies seem to fetishize Star Trek seems more interesting. :)

azguy

None
Hey, hey, to be fair, there are clearly plenty of members on here that would love to be the world's first Han Solo. Also, I love to hear @LFCFan compare blimps to the ISS and future interplanetary spacecraft...

I don't think we'll be commissioning 2nd Lts (or Ensigns?) into the U.S. Space Force anytime in my career; I'm also saying, it's not as crazy as it sounds.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
starship.troopers.jpg

I'm on board as long as Rico's Roughnecks are making the drop, by the numbers and on time for pickup.

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
I guess to me, at least, it seems intuitive to have a military entity focused exclusively on military action in space. Among the UNCLASS stuff my civilian self has seen, it seems like a lot of our systems and tactics just kind of assume we have space-borne assets available. If I were China or Russia, and there's a shooting war on, disabling said assets would be my day zero objective.