• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

US Airways Pilots Leave ALPA Fold

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
^ Great post, great insight, great reality check, great glimpse of airline "history" for those who don't know the reality of the situation(s).

plc67

pilot
The legacy of PeoplesExpress lives on in the wage and ticket cost department.
It's getting ugly for the USAir Easties on other forums. Looks like a two, three if you count management, front war for them. Namely ALPA carriers and the civil war with the Westies. When the book gets written on this one I'm definitely going to buy it.

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's getting ugly for the USAir Easties on other forums. Looks like a two, three if you count management, front war for them. Namely ALPA carriers and the civil war with the Westies. When the book gets written on this one I'm definitely going to buy it.

Very ugly for all, and the Easties' efforts will likely be all for naught.

Looks like Flying the Line, Volume III will be just as ugly as Volume II, if not more so, unfortunately.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Very ugly for all, and the Easties' efforts will likely be all for naught.

Looks like Flying the Line, Volume III will be just as ugly as Volume II, if not more so, unfortunately.
I'm still stunned and amazed at USAir's ability to survive over the past 10 or so years ... I've counted them "out" more than once just based on simple economics ... yet they seem to somehow keep on tickin' ...

Still ... it's THE WORST when airline pilots fight amongst themselves ... the ONLY ones who ultimately win reside in the thin air of the management suite.