• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Urinalysis regs

MikeyCaleb

I’m about to report to an A school command and I was told that for the check in urinalysis I have to drop trou to my ankles and lift my shirt up to my nips while standing at an angle at the urinal. That seems extreme to me, has anyone ever heard of that?

exNavyOffRec

I’m about to report to an A school command and I was told that for the check in urinalysis I have to drop trou to my ankles and lift my shirt up to my nips while standing at an angle at the urinal. That seems extreme to me, has anyone ever heard of that?
Yes, that is textbook for what I have experienced and others confirmed when I talked about having to do that.

kayak763009

That’s how it’s supposed to be done. Most commands don’t really enforce it to that level. When I was in San Diego the standard was “adjusted and out of the way” usually drop everything to knees and lift my shirt up above the navel worked.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Oh boy another pee pee post on here…

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor

If you can't do the helicopter at the same time you will be dropped. We don't have time for below average performers.

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
I just checked my logbooks, I finished Primary with ~80 hours in the T-6, and at the end of Advanced I had roughly 160 hours in the T-45.

All in all, between the additional time I had as a flying stash while waiting for the NOBOGS backup to clear and a short stint as a SERGRAD, I left the TRACOM with just over 100 T-6 hours and 212 T-45 hours.